Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Reflection in 3rd grading

This 3rd grading period I had so many experiences that I experience.This period I learn a lot and discover.I become so busy because of so many activities that our teacher give to us.This period we learn how create a web design.Creating the web design is really hard because there are so many things that we made, like making the color of the background in the essay that we type.
This period is very challenging.
learn to manipulate and operate to use a computer in web designing . I discover that it is easy to use then the computer, because of computer I learn a lot,like surfing internet,encoding and others that are beneficial to me.
In this kind of learning and discovering there are some problems that I encounter like in the connecting the internet that sometimes it is hard to connect.It takes several time to connect. This kind of problems that I take some advises to operate the computer and use the computer properly and correctly.
In this days computer is very important in our daily life. By moving on I will try to learn and discover more about computer so that I will use it in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment