Tuesday, January 4, 2011

NEW YEAR,NEW YEAR

This new year a new days and a new season of my life is coming to me.For the past years, I would just leave my destiny. I believed that destiny is by chance and not by choice. I do not make plans. I do not know but I didn't care. That was me. And now, I want a better me.

I am now a Senior student and is getting ready the portals of my beloved Alma Mater. I could now say that I am ready to face College and I am expecting big changes upon stepping onto the higher ladder of education. Honestly, I am so excited now.

I thank God for giving me one more year in sharing my life to my family and my friends. I hope I could be better to them so that they'd know how much I treasure them before I leave my school. And after all my future years of hardships, my friends and I would be meeting for more than once again and be proud to having been graduated as someone successful.

I do have many goals, not just dreams. This year, I hope I could attain these goals now. I am so thankful for this new year and for the gift of life. I am so lucky, I know, because I still have this new year to make my life better.

No comments:

Post a Comment