Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Magandang Pagsasamahan Tungo sa Maayos at Maunlad na Lipunan

In this kind of society that we had.We had a lot of things that we made.We human helping each other to improve our good attitudes be one of the good leaders this country.

The theme of values is "MAGANDANG SAMAHAN TUNGO SA MAAYOS AT MAUNLAD NA LIPUNAN''.This theme is so good for the students.The students is always doing their best for the society that they where belong.By this theme,we can improve our skills.This skills are drawing,slogan,quiz,tagisan ng talino and other kinds of games that they made.We,or some students are excited to this kinds of games because of this we improve.This competitions have a price and by this type of contest we are inspiring to do our best to win the game.In this contest I didn't win because when I was there I do not have any idea to draw in the illustration board but I do my best and by that time I didn't expect that I will win.

I thank to God that he gave this kind of activity because it will help us to expose our skill in the society and to improve our self.

No comments:

Post a Comment