Monday, February 14, 2011

MY DREAM,MY FUTURE

When i was child until now I always experiencing a lot in our family. So this kind of experience I used it as one of my inspiration for my studies. I always dream when i will be experiencing the better life with my family.
This days I'm thinking what course in the college that i will enrolled because it is very important for the goodness of my future. Someday I want to be a CPA graduate. I want to work in the bank.having my simple and happy family.I will be having also my two son's and caring husband.Having a lot of properties.I will be giving the needs of my parents.
this are my dreams and I hope that this dreams will became true someday in my future.even this will not became true I will always thank to GOD because he gave me a life to live and see how the earth is beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment