Monday, February 14, 2011

CHANGE: It Starts With Me

We always thinking If we were the one who are making the changes in our life's. the lives of other and other things in our surroundings .
As a student of Ilocus sur national high school I can do my best to change my bad attitudes and also my schoolmates .Yet, we students are following the rules and regulations"Have there changes in me"? If there,what are those changes?Have those changes makes you good or bad?
If you ask me,I said yes.Not long before,I tried to ask these wordsin myself.Then I discovered that there are so many happened in my life.
Before I am so lazy.I don"t care what is happening around me,to my
family and to my friends.I don"t care what will be happen to me in the future.But now, here I am standing such a great girl that do
everything for my own good and for the good of everybody.Now I am more responsible than before.I don"t want to go to church every.Sunday but now my life is not complete if I can"t go.

No comments:

Post a Comment